AD Audio Recorder is a sound record program for Windows. It can record in normal mode as the most known audio recorders and in sound activated mode. Intuitive user interface and sound visualization in real time make easy setting and adjusting of recording parameters.
AD Audio Recorder can record any signal from your sound card including live streaming audio from the internet, audio from movies and music played by the most popular media players into MP3 and WAV format. Advanced sound activated recording allows you to save your audio notes and skip silent passages in any streaming audio.
With AD Audio Recorder you’ll be able to easily capture sound from any connected device and manage the recordings as well.
Here are some key features of “AD Audio Recorder”:
MP3 and WAV format:
– Record any signal from your sound card into compressed MP3 and uncompressed WAV stereo format.
Select audio source and device:
– Select and display any sound device and sound source available in your computer.
SAR – Sound activated recording:
– The program can record in sound activated mode which allows to skip silent or background noise passages and auto start a recording when input signal reach a predefined threshold level.
Recording volume and threshold control:
– Visualize input signal of the selected audio source in real time to adjust accurately the recording volume and threshold level.
Flexible SAR settings:
– You can set threshold, time for activating of recording, pre-active and post-active recording time
Manager recorded files:
– File list displays name, duration and date/time creation for each recorded file. You can rename or delete a file.
Built in player:
– Select any recorded file, play, stop, pause/resume, seek position, adjust volume.
Easy-to-use User-friendly Interface:
– User interface includes intuitive and informative buttons, window with visual sound image and threshold level.