Whether watching DVD movies on your laptop as you travel, using your computer as a second DVD player for your kids or watching a movie on your desktop as you work, FantasyDVD lets you get the most out of any computer with a DVD drive.
In addition to all the features you find in your home entertainment DVD player, FantasyDVD gives you advanced functionality not possible on your living room DVD player, such as time-stretching, panning, zooming and thumbnail bookmarks.FantasyDVD allows you to customize your video and audio preferences for a personalized movie watching experience.
FantasyDVD automatically determines the type of disc in your DVD drive and uses the correct playback method for DVD titles, video CDs, or audio CDs.
Play at normal speed, or fit the movie into the time you have available to watch it! Time stretching lets you decide how long the movie takes to view.
If a DVD has it, FantasyDVD can handle it. FantasyDVD recognizes all of the author’s DVD features and lets you access them through the FantasyDVD user interface.
FantasyDVD is a simple-to-use software DVD player combining all the features of a standard consumer DVD player with some very advanced functionality only possible on a software DVD player. FantasyDVD gives you more. Besides the standard features you expect from a DVD player, FantasyDVD gives you extras… features that enhance the DVD experience. Here are just a few of these exciting DVD features.
Here are some key features of “FantasyDVD Player Platinum”:
– Optimized for most updated CPUs and fully support MMX command sets for INTEL MMX, SSE, SSE2, AMD 3DNOW, 3DNOW PRO and has incorporated many up-to-date technologies like video hardware decode acceleration to endure high resolution picture playback.
– Advance core decoding algorithms: Utilize the new high performance CPU’s capacity to reduce the blocky effect for obtaining the better video quality.
– Hardware decode acceleration enabling use of hardware moving compensation provided with VGA card.
– Offer high strength smooth playback by removing screen burrs and dithering.
– To increase the compatibility with other video file format, FantasyDVD now supports the playback of Real Player file and even WMV-HD. which means FantasyDVD is able to playback a broad band of various video file format.
– Supports DivX, DVD (MPEG-2), VCD (MPEG-1), SVCD, AudioCD, MiniDVD, Mpeg2 HDTV, MWV-HDTV formats and over 70 type other video and audio media files.
Perfect playback control:
– Navigation slider allows a direct and instantaneous link to any scene.
– FantasyDVD lets you save the location of your favorite scenes, so that you can jump right to them. You can even create bookmarks at the beginning of each title chapter. FantasyDVD automatically remembers the last viewed location of a DVD.
– Broken-point Recording Function: With this function you are at your pleasure to setup broken point to watch what you are interested and replay automatically.
– Title repeat, chapter repeat, AB repeat function that lets you set your favorite scenes for instant repeat.
Rich Audio Effect:
– Features Multi-channel Environment Impression technology , an audio channel expansion technology that converts stereo sound to a multiple-channel output.
– Supports 2 – 7.1 channel audio output, dolby ProLogic, Dolby ProLogicII and SRS TruSurround XT audio output mode.
– Supports Low frequency effect(LFE), High frequency effect(HFE), 10 Band Equalizer, EchoDelay etc.s expansion function, according to own habit changes sound effect.
– Supports video/audio synchronization regulate, Make video/audio synchronize.
Rich Video Effect:
– FantasyDVD’s improved color controls are like those on a standard television set. No more confusing settings. Everything is straightforward and easy to use.
– Smart aspect ratio, 4:3, 16:9, 1.66:1, various stretch, make you enjoy the DVD or media files and can acquire the best visual effect regardless.
– Digital zoom at 2X to 10X equipped with location indicator. zoom closer into the viewing area. Pan around within the zoomed are to see exactly what you want to see at exactly the level of detail you want to see it.
Time Stretch (Playback Speed):
– The time stretch feature helps you fit your movies into your schedule. For example, if you are viewing a title and need to be done at a certain time, you can speed up the playback slightly so that the title has completed by the best time for you. You can also slow the title playback down slightly in order to watch for details. With FantasyDVD’s time stretching, you don’t lose any of the of audio. Even with a play speed change, stereo is crisp and clear.
Play DVD Content from a Hard Drive:
– FantasyDVD lets you view DVD content stored on a device such as a hard drive or NAS appliance. Simply select the drive, folder, and the name of the .ifo (DVD format) file to begin playback. Select the folder containing the content, or create playlists containing all your personal DVD favorites.
– Why change players when you change discs? Play audio and video CDs with FantasyDVD. FantasyDVD detects the type of disc inserted into the drive and chooses the correct type of play. Full audio support is included with your FantasyDVD.
– Capture still images of your favorite movies with the click of a button. Click once, and the current image is captured.
FantasyDVD Support the following media types:
– DVD Audio Files (*.ac3;*.dts;*.dtswav).
– DVD Audio Object Files (*.aob).
– DVD Video Object Files (*.vob).
– GZ-MC Music Files (*.mod;*.mdz;*.stm;*.stz;*.s3m;*.s3z;*.it;*.itz;*.xm;*.xmz;*.mtm).
– MPEG Video Files (*.mpg;*.mpeg;*.mpe).
– RealOne Media Files (*.ra;*.rpm;*.rm;*.rmvb;*.ram;*.rpx;*.rt;*.rp;*.smi;*.smil).
· MPEG1 Audio Files (*.mp1;*.mp2;*.mp3;*.mpa).
– MPEG1 Video Files (*.m1v).
– MPEG2 Video Files (*.m2p;*.m2v).
– MPEG2 HDTV Files (*.ts;*.tp;*.trp).
– MPEG4 Video Files (*.mp4;*.div;*.divx;*.avi).
– Windows Media Files (*.wm;*.wma;*.wmv).
– MIDI Music Files (*.midi;*.mid;*.rmi;*.kar).
– Waveform Audio Files (*.wav).
– OGG Audio File (*.ogg;*.ogm).
– AU Media Files (*.au;*.snd).
· AIFF Media Files (*.aif;*.aifc;*.aiff).
– FLAC Audio Files (*.flac).
– Matrosky Files (*.mkv;*.mka;*.mks).
– Monkey’s Audio Files (*.ape;*.apl;*.mac).
– VideoCD Files (.dat).
– Picture Files (.bmp;.jpg;.gif).