Here are some key features of “BlazeDVD Professional”:
DVD, VCD, SVCD Player:
– Beside DVD (DVD-ROM, DVD-RAM, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-DL) playback , this DVD player can also play VCD (VCD1.1, VCD2.0) and SVCD smoothly.
Supported video formats:
– Blaze DVD player software also allows you to playback nearly all video files such as AVI, MPEG, MPG, M1V, DAT, MPA, MPE, MPV2, TS, TP, TRP, WMV, ASF, ASX, DV, DV1, VOB, M2V, IVF, MOV, QT, RMVB, RM, DivX, SWF, etc.High-Definition Video
– Blaze DVD player supports WMV-HD and MPEG2 HD ; additionally it supports resolutions noted of 1280 x 720 (720p) or 1920 x 1080 (1080p), high resolution ratio reaches MPEG-2 Video.
Auto resume play:
– Auto-resume (Bookmark) feature lets you jump right to the last viewed location of DVD. You can freely select playback from beginning or last position of the movie.
Record DVD video/audio:
– Blaze DVD player lets you record DVD movie as MPEG 2 video or MP3 audio file. You can freely to record any your favorite movie segment to save it on your hard drive or portable device.
Convert recorded file:
– With one right click, you can easily convert the recorded file into other video formats like ASF, AVI, iPod MP4, MPEG, PSP MP4, etc. All the converted files could play on most of popular portable device such as iPod, PSP, iPhone and so on.
Picture in picture:
– The DVD player support PIP (Picture in picture) feature which allows you to watch two different movies simultaneously to expand your enjoyment.
Dolby 5.1 supported:
– With this amazing feature of Blaze DVD player, you can experience compelling 5.1-channel surround sound. You can be confident that you’ll hear the audio exactly as it was intended.
Multiple screen display:
– Blaze DVD player displays a vast array of viewing screens including Normal display, letterbox(compute the largest 4×3 acrea of the output window), pan&scan (use the horizontal offset to extract a 4×3 subwindow), widescreen.
Auto optimize function:
– This DVD player software bring you with high strength smooth playback by removing screen burrs and dithering; Utilize the new high performance CPU’s capacity to reduce the blocky effect for obtaining the better video quality.
Hi-Fi Audio Supported:
– With Hi-Fi audio processing effect, this DVD player software can demonstrate high-quality reproduction of sound and image that are 100% faithful to the original performance.
Hardware decode acceleration:
– Enabling use of hardware moving compensation provided with VGA card and use of color compensation offered with VGA card by Blaze DVD player software. Support Microsoft DirectX vIDEO Acceleration.
Multichannel Decoding Supported:
– Audio decoding supports multichannel decoding, including output modes of stereo, 4.1, 5.1 channels and support up to 7.1 channels.D
olby Pro Logic II Supported:
– Dolby Pro Logic II function of the DVD player can decode dual channels audio source like MP3, VDC or SVCD into multi channel surround sound effect. Virtual Dual Channel Supported
– Supports virtual dual channels surround sound effects like TruSurroundXT, Dolby earphone, Dolby surround sound effects and DirectSound3D/A3D.
Microsoft DirectSound Standard Interface Supported:
– Blaze DVD player supports DVD imaging or game playing of Microsoft DirectSound standard interface.
Amplify Special Audio Effects:
– Echo and Amplify special audio effects; Blaze DVD player supports 10 bands preset Equalizer value, including Classical, Club, Dance, Full Bass, Full Bass_Treble, Full Treble, Laptop, Large hall, Live, Loudness, Party, Pop, Reggae, Rock, Ska, Soft, Soft Rock, Techno, Custom, etc.
– Visualization enables Blaze DVD player software to display multi-colored shapes and patterns that change in harmony with the audio track being played.